The Northern Territory has recorded no new cases of COVID-19 in the past 24 hours, with the total number of cases from the NT outbreak remaining at 60.
A male in his 50s with COVID-19 is currently in a stable condition in ICU at the Royal Darwin Hospital.
There are currently 164 active close contacts for cluster two. Of those, all have been contacted and are isolating, and 150 have returned a negative test.
More than 1690 COVID-19 tests were processed across the NT yesterday.
It is critical that anyone in the Territory, especially residents from Katherine, who have symptoms get tested for COVID-19 immediately to help prevent the spread of the virus.
To arrange a COVID-19 test please book online or contact the COVID-19 Hotline on 1800 490 484.
It is important all people in the NT check the COVID-19 website regularly to review the list of NT public exposure sites.
To reduce the risk of COVID-19 spreading in our communities, it is important for everyone to follow all health directions and vaccinations for all those eligible.
- Book your COVID-19 vaccine
- Check in using The Territory Check In App every time, everywhere
- If you have symptoms, stay away from others and get tested for COVID-19
- Wash your hands with soap and water and use hand sanitiser regularly
- Do not go to work if you feel sick
- Maintain a physical distance of 1.5 metres where possible.