The average price of regular unleaded petrol (ULP) is set to increase by over 31 cents per litre (cpl) to 174.1 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers, if they can, to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Wednesday 6 October 2021, most branded retailers are hiking their ULP price: Caltex Woolworths hiking by 45 cpl up to 183.9 cpl; BP and Coles Express up to 181.9 cpl; Puma up to 181.7 cpl; 7-Eleven and Caltex/Ampol up to 179.9 cpl; Vibe up to 178.9 cpl; and United up to 172.9 cpl.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still over 20 sites selling below 146 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 46 cpl, which means you can save up to $27 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 138.9 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Forrestfield in the East;
- 134.7 cpl at Costco Perth Airport (membership required) and 138.9 cpl at 14 sites in the South; and
- 138.9 cpl at 13 sites in the North.
Wednesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 141.5 cpl at Shell High Wycombe in the East;
- 137.7 cpl at Costco Perth Airport (membership required) and 139.5 cpl at Liberty Gosnells in the South; and
- 141.5 cpl at Liberty Banksia Grove, Liberty Landsdale and X Convenience Alkimos in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au