Noront recommends shareholders accept improved BHP offer
- BHP increases its all-cash offer to Noront shareholders to C$0.75 per share, representing a 36% premium to its previous offer, a 7% premium to the Wyloo offer and a 213% premium to Noront’s unaffected price.
- Noront supports BHP’s improved offer and recommends shareholders tender now to receive the cash consideration offered.
- The BHP offer will be open until 11:59 p.m. (Toronto time) on November 9, 2021. Shareholders have 22 days to decide to accept the full and immediate value offered by BHP.
- BHP’s offer does not require Wyloo’s support to be successful.
- BHP’s all-cash offer provides certainty of value and liquidity.
/Public Release. View in full here.