Community meetings will take place in Jindivick, Labertouche, Noojee, Darnum and Willow Grove to discuss ideas and seek community input for the next round of the Placemaking Program.
The Placemaking Program grants $200,000 annually (approximately $50,000 in each town) to smaller communities to deliver projects that are at the top of the community’s wish list.
Projects are the direct result of consultation and collaboration with communities with the goal to improve liveability, contribute to health, happiness and wellbeing, and visitor attraction to the towns.
Community meetings have been scheduled for:
- Jindivick: 7:30pm on Thursday 23 January at Jindivick Hall, 1065 Jacksons Track
- Labertouche: 6.30pm on Wednesday 29 January at Labertouche Public Hall, 440 Labertouche Road
- Noojee: 6.00pm on Thursday 30 January at Noojee Hall, 7 Henty Street
- Darnum: 7.30pm on Monday 3 February at Darnum Memorial Hall, 4 Cropley Street
- Willow Grove: 6.00pm on Tuesday 4 February at Willow Grove Hall, 12 Moe-Willow Grove Road