Council, at its May 2022 Ordinary Council meeting, endorsed several draft policies to be placed on public exhibition until 24 June 2022. These are:
- Busking Policy
- Development Application Objections Policy
- Enforcement Policy
- Vandalism and Graffiti Management Policy
- Smoke Free Outdoor Areas Policy
- Cemetery Policy
- Parks, Playgrounds and Recreational Facilities Maintenance Management Policy
- Tree Management Policy
- Grants Policy
- Volunteering Policy
- Investments Policy
- Financial Hardship Policy
- Debt Recovery Policy
- Pensioner Concessions Policy
Hard copies are available for viewing by the public at the Council administration office, Leeton Library, Yanco Shop and Murrami and Whitton Post Offices.
Community members are invited to provide feedback on the draft documents during the exhibition period. All submissions received will be considered by Council before the final documents are adopted.
The community is encouraged to provide feedback to Council in any of the following ways:
ELECTRONICALLY (Preferred): Complete the survey on Council’s ‘Have Your Say’ online engagement portal at haveyoursay.leeton.nsw.gov.au. Please note you will need to login or register to Council’s ‘Have your Say’ to participate in the survey.