Emergency works travel application

The Victorian Government recently announced that metropolitan Melbourne residents will be able to seek permission from councils to complete emergency preparedness works at a property they own in regional Victoria. This announcement includes metropolitan Melbourne residents who own property in the Borough of Queenscliffe.

If you’re a resident of metropolitan Melbourne with an urgent need to undertake fire or flood preparedness works at a property you own, you can now apply for permission to do so.

Click here to download and complete an application form

/Public Release. View in full here.