UPDATE 29 NOVEMBER – 10AM
PLEASE DRIVE WITH CAUTION TO THE CURRENT CONDITIONS OF THE ROADS AND FOLLOW ALL ROAD SIGNAGE ADVICE. DO NOT DRIVE ON CLOSED ROADS!
Cabonne crews will be inspecting closed roads throughout the day. Please note that updates will be made on Facebook and on this story.
ROADS AND BRIDGES CLOSED:
– Bocobra Road causeway (near Old Bocobra Road) – aiming to reopen today
– Escort Way (between Eugowra and Forbes) – detour via Parkes
– Pinecliffe Road
– Nyrang Creek Bridge
– Payten’s Bridge Road
TREES DOWN – CREWS ON THE WAY:
– Bocoble Gap Road (scheduled for removal today)
– Long Point Road – 3km from Mullion Creek
– Lachlan Valley Way (between Gooloogong and Cowra)
– Fish Fossil Drive (open with plant operating on it)
– Reedy Creek Road and Bridge
– Yells Road Bridge (please be cautious of debris on this road)
– Eulimore Road Bridge
– 4th crossing and Ophir reserve
This is an extreme weather event, and Council’s road crews are doing their best to attend to all requests as their capacity allows. Please be patient.