A waterfront home requiring total renovation from top to bottom achieves massive price of $3.4 million, selling after 3 generations in the family. Sold by Highland agent, Kyle Cameron.
With a price guide of $2.75million- $3million and 6 registered bidders, this property was purchased by the owners of the adjacent property.
The property achieved an outstanding result by Kyle Cameron of Highland.
The boat shed was apparently the original refuelling station for the Georges river and also a boat repair shed as well.
The house is very run down and the bottom can’t be accessed at the moment.
Attached an image of the old business that use to operate off the block.
This large parcel of deep waterfront land presents an incredibly rare opportunity to renovate, rebuild or subdivide (STCA) on the pristine Georges River
- ‐ Three bedroom original brick home with generous proportions
- ‐ Substantial street to waterfront block on 1612sqm (approx.)
- ‐ Spectacular water views on offer from most of the home
- ‐ Significant room to add value, surrounded by executive-style homes
- ‐ Two storey boat shed with slipway and jetty on the water’s edge
- ‐ Nearby precedence for potential subdivision into two lots (STCA)
- ‐ Double car garage with built in, under car inspection pit and internal access
- ‐ Situated in a sought-after enclave, close to shops, station and schools