Northern Territory police have charged a man in relation to a number of offences in Gray this month.
In one incident on 18July 2021, police allege the man used a motor vehicle to ram into another vehicle being driven by a 49-year-old man who was known to him.
Strike Force Trident detectives, in conjunction with members from the Tactical Response Group and Dog Operations Unit, located and arrested the man yesterday.
He was charged with:
- 1 x Drive in a manner dangerous.
- 1 x Recklessly endanger serious harm.
- 1 x Damage property.
- 1 x Fail to report crash.
- 1 x Drive vehicle dangerous pursuit.
- 1 x Drive at speed dangerous.
- 4 x Fail to indicate.
He was remanded to appear before Darwin Local Court today.