You are invited to attend an online panel session with the Hon. Shaun Leane, Minister for Suburban Development and three expert panellists to discuss a Regional Framework to help shape the future of our Inner South-east region.
The panel will explore regional issues relating to:
- Social Isolation and Loneliness
- Local economies and Jobs
- Transport Connectivity
- Environmental Sustainability
- Affordable Housing for key workers.
Who is on the panel?
The panel session will be opened by the Hon. Shaun Leane, Minister for Suburban Development, and discussion will be with three panellists:
- Marcus Spiller (SGS Economics & Planning)
- Simon Stafrace (Member of the Inner South-east Metropolitan Partnership)
- Helen Rowe (RMIT University)
What is the panel discussing?
- Marcus Spiller from SGS Economics and Planning, and member of an advisory panel to the Victorian Government will be providing a presentation on the future of our region and the importance of addressing the priorities identified to date.
- Simon Stafrace is an ISE Partnership Member and Psychiatrist will be presenting on combatting Social Isolation and Loneliness in communities.
- Helen Rowe is a passionate urban innovator and RMIT University researcher talking to urban development, transport policy, and stakeholder engagement to make change happen in our cities.
The event will be held at 1.00-2.30pm on Monday, 14 September 2020.
Who is the Inner South-East Metropolitan Partnership?
The Partnership is made up of local leaders and business representatives who are a part of the communities of the Bayside, Boroondara, Glen Eira and Stonnington councils.
Local council CEOs, and a senior member of state government are also part of the Partnership. The Partnership plays an important role ensuring the suburbs in the region continue to be great places to live and work.