SMRC NOTICE OF PESTICIDE USE: for the period 29 September 2020 to 30 June 2021
Notice is given pursuant to Part 5 of the Pesticides Regulation2017, Snowy Monaro Regional Council will be carrying out the following herbicide applications on roadsides, reserves, operational lands and selected Crown lands within the Snowy Monaro region:
· Flupropanate products for the control of Serrated Tussock, African Lovegrass, Chilean Needle Grass, Coolatai Grass and other exotic, perennial grass weeds.
· Glyphosate 450 for the control of exotic, perennial grass weeds as detailed above; in addition to the non-selective control of general weeds around guideposts, signs, under guardrails and in urban situations.
· Roundup bioactive or alternative aquatic approved Glyphosate formulation for the non-selective control of weeds in aquatic situations.
· Grazon Extra, Stinger or Metsulfuron-methyl products for the control of woody weeds, including but not limited to Sweet Briar, Blackberry, St John’s Wort and Scotch/English Broom.
· MCPA or Dicamba formulations for the control of Thistles.
· Bromoxynil for the control of Fireweed.