There have been three new cases of COVID-19 today, all reported from a medi-hotel. There have been a total of 788 cases notified in South Australia.
Today’s cases include a baby, a man in his 30s, and a woman in her 30s, who all acquired their infections overseas and have been in a medi-hotel since their arrival.
Anyone who has been in the Waverley Council area on or after 11 June 2021 is not permitted to enter SA. A number of exposure sites have been identified in NSW, Victoria and Queensland. To check if you have visited any of the locations of concern, visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVIDcontacttracing.
- Total new cases today – 3
- Total number currently in hospital – 1
- Total cases to date – 788
- Recovered cases – 777
- Deaths – 4
- Tests carried out yesterday – 3,399
- Total tests to date – 1,491,436
- Active cases – 7
- Overseas acquired – 7
- Close contact – 0
- Locally acquired (contact unknown) – 0
- Interstate acquired – 0
- Total vaccinations administered to date – 467,172*
* Figure includes both Commonwealth and SA Health administered vaccines.