There have been four new cases of COVID-19 reported today. There have been 971 cases reported in South Australia to date.
Today’s cases are two men aged in their 20s and 60s and two women aged in their 30s and 50s.
A case who was previously classified as unlinked and spent time in the Port Noarlunga region has been identified as a false positive. There is no risk to the public and this case has been removed from our numbers.
The case reported yesterday as being under investigation has been classified as interstate acquired.
Norwood cluster cases
- Total new cases today – 1
- Total cases – 25
New case breakdown
- New cases today – 4
- New cases vaccinated – 3
- New cases unvaccinated – 0
- Vaccination status unknown – 1
- Overseas acquired – 1
- Locally acquired – 1
- Interstate acquired – 2
- Under investigation – 0
- Unlinked – 0
Total case breakdown
- Total new cases since 23 November – 49
- Total active cases – 45
- Total cases – 971
- Deaths – 4
- Tests carried out yesterday – 15,354
Hospitalisation and Health System statistics
- Total cases in hospital – 1
- Total cases in ICU – 0
- Total cases ventilated – 0
- First dose vaccinated (12+) – 90.3%
- Second dose vaccinated (12+) – 82.1%
If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how mild, please seek testing as soon as possible.
Find your nearest testing site at www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVIDtesting.