Providers are invited to attend our upcoming webinar: Strategic review of online learning in the VET Sector – Feedback Loop 1 Follow-up Discussion on Wednesday 3 March 2021.
Last December, we launched our Strategic review of online learning in the VET sector to identify the challenges and information needed to better support providers in understanding and delivering quality training online. Our Feedback Loop 1 webinar in December 2020 was well attended and generated a high level of interest in a follow up session.
This is a free 1 hour webinar presented in a question and answer panel discussion format where attendees are encouraged to ask live questions on the day.
During this interactive webinar, in addition to those from the audience, the following questions will be discussed:
- Can online classes replace face-to-face delivery?
- What constitutes appropriate online delivery? For example, is there a requirement to deliver LIVE online classes, or are recorded classes acceptable?
- How can providers ensure that the online assessment of practical skills is compliant?
- Do providers need to record online classes to be compliant, and how long must these records be retained?
- How can compliance with attendance be managed in an online environment?
- Regarding international students, can providers deliver more than 25% of course content online in the post-COVID-19 world while remaining compliant with the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act 2000? Will the ESOS Act be amended?
- What are the hallmarks of an appropriate LMS for providers to use to deliver courses online? Let’s discuss examples of these?