Did you know? Almost 3.4 million doses of the coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine have been distributed to Victorians all over the state.
With more than 2.3 million Victorians receiving their first jab, we are set to reach our 80% target for first dose on Tuesday.
The Premier has announced with this new target, restrictions will ease slightly from 11.59pm on Tuesday 28 September.
- The travel limit from your home has been extended from 10km to 15km.
- Outdoor recreation facilities are open with participant limits and contactless access required.
- Outdoor personal training is allowed with up to 5 fully vaccinated people and a fully vaccinated trainer
Booking a Vaccine:
If you are eligible, you can:
- Call the Coronavirus Hotline on 1800 675 398. For an interpreter, press 0.
- Visit the State Government’s website to see which centres are accepting walk ins and current wait times.
- Book an appointment online through the Department of Health.
- If you are a local resident, you can book your COVID-19 vaccine through cohealth or North Richmond Community Health Service.