From Monday, 24 January onwards, all clients and visitors to Cancer Council WA sites will be required to be fully vaccinated, including both doses and required boosters of a COVID-19 vaccine, with proof of vaccination required upon entry. This includes entry to our Cancer Council WA Shop and our offices state-wide.
We are deeply committed to keeping our people, clients, and communities as safe as possible and recognise that in the current environment, a full COVID-19 vaccination status is an essential element of our overall COVID-19 response planning.
When visiting a Cancer Council WA site, please ensure you stay safe by:
• Providing proof of full vaccination (electronically or a paper copy accompanied by a form of identification)
• Signing in using the QR code via the ServiceWA or SafeWA app
• Performing hand hygiene
• Wearing a mask
Accepted forms of proof of vaccination are:
• A COVID-19 digital certificate from the ServiceWA App
• A COVID-19 digital certificate from the Express Plus Medicare App
• A COVID-19 digital certificate from myGov, in app or stored in an iPhone wallet
• A digital or printed immunisation history statement
• A printed copy of your certificate from the myGov (accompanied by a form of identification)
Thank you in advance for your cooperation as we work to ensure the safety of our community!