There have been no new cases of COVID-19 today. There have been a total of 785 cases notified in South Australia.
From 7.48pm 19 June 2021 anyone who has been in the Waverley Council area on or after 11 June 2021 you are not permitted to enter South Australia. A number of exposure sites have been identified in NSW, Victoria and Queensland. To check if you have visited any of the locations of concern, visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVIDcontacttracing.
- Total new cases today – 0
- Total number currently in hospital – 1
- Total cases to date – 785
- Recovered cases – 776
- Deaths – 4
- Tests carried out yesterday – 4,193
- Total tests to date – 1,488,037
- Active cases – 5
- Overseas acquired – 5
- Close contact – 0
- Locally acquired (contact unknown) – 0
- Interstate acquired – 0
- Total vaccinations administered to date – 463,838*
* Figure includes both Commonwealth and SA Health administered vaccines.