The Real Estate Institute of Australia (REIA) haveannounced the finalists for the 2021 REIA National Awards for Excellence, withWestern Australian nominees up for 10 of the 20 Awards.
REIA President Adrian Kelly said the REIA National Awardsfor Excellence 2021 recognise the best of the best in Australian real estate;and highlight how state and territory Institute membership sets both agents andagencies apart from the rest by property customers.
In total, there are20 awards across three streams: Residential, Commercial and Excellence in the Industry. Its pleasing tonote from our 83 finalists there has been an increase in female candidates inthe different categories from previous years, Mr Kelly said.
The Awards are being hosted by the Real Estate Institute ofthe Northern Territory (REINT) in Darwin on Thursday 10 June 2021.
The WA finalists were chosen from the winners of the REIWA2020 Awards for Excellence.
- Residential PropertyManagement Team of the Year -Empire Estate Agents
- Residential Property Managerof the Year -Kathryn Massey, MichaelJohnson and Co
- Large Residential Agency ofthe Year -DethridgeGROVES
- Innovation Award -CBRE
- Operational Support Award -Brianna Merendino, Rentwest
- Operational Leadership Award -Michelle Rigg, Rentwest
- Marketing and CommunicationsAward -dethridgeGROVES
- Marketer of the Year -Lauri Curtain, dethridgeGROVES
- Business Development Managerof the Year -Liliana Talemaitoga, CapornYoung Estate Agents
- Buyers Agent of the Year -Elizabeth Sterzel, PropertyWizards