Nillumbik Shire Council is pleased to announce that the Diamond Creek Outdoor Pool will be opening two weeks early on Monday 19 October.
The annual opening date has been brought forward following the Victorian Government’s announcement that outdoor pools could reopen as part of the second step of the easing of restrictions.
To ensure the health and safety of visitors, staff and the broader community, the reopening of the pool will comply with the restrictions mandated by Victorian Government.
These measures include:
- Visitors must live or work within 5km of the Diamond Creek Pool
- The pool is limited to 20 swimmers at one time
- Visits are limited to one 60-minute session
- Sessions must be prebooked online – no walk-ins will be permitted. Bookings will open three days prior to the pool reopening
- Changerooms will be closed, but toilet will be open
- Visitors must follow the 1.5m social distancing guidelines
- Masks must be worn at all times except when about to enter the pool
- Visitors should practise good hygiene before, during and after their swim session.
The Diamond Creek Outdoor Pool is managed by Aligned Leisure on behalf of Council.