The City of Melbourne and the Victorian Government will provide free giveaways as an extra incentive for people to return to the city now that lockdown restrictions have eased.
FOMO Freebies provide a chance to enjoy quintessential Melbourne experiences from shopping at the Queen Victoria Market to experiencing the hit Broadway musical Frozen, or Harry Potter & The Cursed Child.
There will be more reasons to return to the city with FOMO Freebies on offer from participating retail, accommodation, tourism and entertainment venues from Monday 21 June to Sunday 18 July.
The following giveaways will be up for grabs over the next four weeks:
- Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium: 200 double passes to experience an underwater world
- Frozen The Musical: 200 tickets
- Harry Potter and The Cursed Child: 200 tickets to Part 1 and Part 2
- NGV: 100 ‘Friday Night’ double passes
- The Westin Melbourne: 200 overnight staycations
- Sofitel Melbourne on Collins: 200 overnight staycations
- Melbourne Star Observation Wheel: 250 double passes
- O’Brien Ice House in Docklands: 200 double passes (including skate hire)
- Imaginaria: 200 tickets for an immersive play experience in Docklands
- Queen Victoria Market: 400 x $50 vouchers
- Rising Melbourne: 100 Aunty Zeta Rain Slickers
- Discovera Hidden Bars & History Tour: 200 double passes