A marine search and rescue operation is being conducted by Esperance Police at Salmon Beach, in West Beach (near Esperance), this afternoon, Wednesday 2 December 2020.
About 2:40pm Police were notified of an incident where a member of the public believed a person was washed off the rocks.
The search includes the following search assets:
– Esperance Police
– DFES Marine Rescue Esperance (search vessel)
– Department of Transport (search vessel)
– A search helicopter (local helicopter)
– Esperance Surf Lifesaving (jet skis)
– DFES State Emergency Service
At this time it is believed a man is unaccounted for.
/Public Release. View in full here.