Apply now for the chance to secure a Recovery Grant through the Regional Arts Fund Recovery Boost support package.
The Recovery Boost support package is designed to foster creative activity and help to renew regional communities in the wake of COVID-19 and the 2019-20 bushfires.
The application dates for these grants depend on where you are located – check below to see which one applies to you:
- New South Wales – closing 29 October 2020
- Northern Territory – closing 31 October 2020
- Queensland – closing 12 October 2020
- South Australia – closing 12 October 2020
- Tasmania – closing 31 October 2020
- Victoria – closing 1 November 2020
- Western Australia – closing 22 October 2020
The Regional Arts Fund provides around $3.5 million each financial year to support artists in regional Australia, raising the profile of regional and remote artists and supporting creative partnerships and collaboration. It is managed by Regional Arts Australia and organisations in each state and territory.
In 2019-20, the Government provided an additional $10 million to the Regional Arts Fund to support regional and remote communities affected by the economic impacts of COVID-19, in addition to drought and bushfires.