Registering of relocated residents

Tasmania Police encourages residents who have left their homes and are unable to return due to the Riveaux Rd, Southwest fire in the Huon Valley to register this information using the Red Cross Register.Find.Reunite service.

This can be done:

  • In person at the Huon Valley PCYC or the Kingborough Sports Complex Evacuation Centres. These options will be restricted to those people who are staying at those Evacuation Centres;
  • In person at the Huonville Town Hall, for those people who have arranged their own alternative accommodation; or
  • Online by visiting and following the link to register using Register.Find.Reunite. This is for people who have also arranged their own alternative accommodation.

Registering will enable services to follow up people affected, if required, once the threat has passed.

/Public Release. View in full here.