Council is monitoring its road network continuously and advise that due to the current rain event affecting the Shire below is an update on current road conditions.
CLOSED TO THROUGH TRAFFIC:
- Grahams Grave Road
- Carver Road
- Tabain Road from Deveril Road from approximately 1.3kms
- Bringan Road Whitton
WATER OVER ROAD:
- Euroley Road
- Yanco Weir Road
- Colinroobie Road near Narrandera Shire Boundary
- Mirrool Road
- Roundhill Road
- Boundary Road
- Stony Point Road
- Apostle Yard Road between Bridge Road and Dalton Road
Council reminds the community:
- NEVER drive, ride or walk through floodwaters. IF IT’S FLOODED, FORGET IT.
- Motorists should avoid driving through flood waters, flood waters may have washed away road surfaces and they could be deeper or faster-flowing than they look.