There has been one new case of COVID-19 today, reported from a medi-hotel. There have been a total of 675 cases notified in South Australia.
Today’s case is a man in his 30s who acquired his infection overseas and has been in a medi-hotel since his arrival.
A man in his 40s remains in the Royal Adelaide Hospital ICU, in a critical condition.
Queensland Health has identified exposure locations associated with positive cases of COVID-19. The full list of locations can be found on the QLD Health website.
For more updates and testing requirements, and if you have visited any of the exposure sites, visit Contact tracing.
- Total new cases today – 1
- Total number currently in hospital – 1
- Total cases to date – 675
- Recovered cases – 657
- Deaths – 4
- Tests carried out yesterday – 3,683
- Total tests to date – 1,218,552
- Active cases – 14
- Overseas acquired – 14
- Close contact – 0
- Locally acquired (contact unknown) – 0
- Interstate acquired – 0
SA Health administered vaccinations update
- Vaccinations administered yesterday – 1,522
- Total vaccinations administered to date – 40,728