The average price of regular unleaded petrol (ULP) is set to increase by over 30 cents per litre (cpl) to 169.4 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers, if they can, to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Wednesday 22 September 2021, most branded retailers are hiking their ULP price: BP, Caltex Woolworths and Coles Express hiking by between 39-41 cpl up to 178.9 cpl; Puma up to 178.7 cpl; Caltex/Ampol up to 177.9 cpl; 7-Eleven up to 176.9 cpl; Vibe up to 176.5 cpl; and United up to 167.9 cpl.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still over 25 sites selling below 140 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 46 cpl, which means you can save up to $27 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 135.3 cpl at Vibe Upper Swan IGA Xpress in the East;
- 132.7 cpl at Costco Perth Airport (membership required) and 134.6 cpl at Atlas Fuel Kwinana in the South; and
- 135.1 cpl at Vibe Wanneroo in the North.
Wednesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 137.1 cpl at Vibe Upper Swan IGA Xpress in the East;
- 132.7 cpl at Costco Perth Airport (membership required) and 134.7 cpl at Vibe Kwinana OPT in the South; and
- 136.5 cpl at Liberty Landsdale and Liberty Banksia Grove in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au