We’re thrilled to be welcoming all you wonderful swimmers back to Fitzroy Swimming Pool from Tuesday 26 October in line with the Victorian Government’s phased Roadmap to Deliver the National Plan.
Dusted off your swimsuit and ready to dive in? Here’s everything you need to know!
- Bookings open 10am Monday 25 October
- Fitzroy pool will be open during the following hours:
- Monday to Friday: 6am to 9pm (last session at 8pm)
- Saturday and Sunday: 7am to 7pm (last session at 6pm)
- There’ll be a 50-person capacity for the entire pool area, including the toddler pool.
- Swim sessions will start every hour on the hour with 45 minutes of pool time and 15 minutes allocated to checking in and changeover.
- You’ll be able to book a maximum of 1 swim session per day.
- Changerooms and showers will be closed but toilets will be available for use.
- The spa, sauna, and steam room will remain closed.
- We’ll only accept bookings via our online customer portal, we will not be accepting walk-ins.
How much will a swim cost?
- Adult: $7.40
- Concession: $4.40
- Child (5 to 15 years): $3.80
- Child (0 to 4 years): Free
- Adult: $4.40
- Concession: $2.60
Do I need to be fully vaccinated?
Yes, you do! In line with Victorian Government regulations, our friendly staff will request proof of full vaccination (2 doses of a COVID vaccine) as part of the check in process for everyone 16 and over. If you are medically exempt you will need to provide eligible proof from a GP.
Learn all about vaccination proof and how to provide it on the Victorian Government website.
Please continue to be COVID safe!
We still need everyone to continue being COVID safe, so please make sure you maintain 1.5 metres distance between yourself and others and always wear a mask, only removing it when you’re about to enter the pool.
What about my membership?
Memberships will continue to be paused while our services are limited due to restrictions.
We will let you know as soon as we intend to return memberships, so please make sure you keep an eye on our socials, our website and your inbox.
How do I find out more information?
Browse our Road to Reopen hub for our service updates.