The average price of regular unleaded petrol (ULP) is set to increase by around 18 cents per litre (cpl) to 153.4 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 14 January 2020, most branded retailers are hiking their ULP price – Coles Express hiking by 30 cpl to 165.9 cpl, BP to 163.9 cpl, Caltex to 162.9 cpl, Vibe up to 161.9 cpl, and Puma and 7-Eleven to 161.7 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still over 50 sites selling below 132 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 37 cpl, which means you can save up to $22 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 130.7 cpl at BP Sawyers Valley in the East;
- 127.7 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Warnbro Fair in the South; and
- 127.7 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Morley Galleria in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 132.5 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Forrestfield in the East;
- 128.1 cpl at Caltex Woolworths South Lake in the South; and
- 128.3 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Aveley in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au