We are excited to announce that Barwon Valley Activity Centre will be running a 15 week Summer Futsal League in 2021.
While the rules of the competitions will be no different, the experience at the facility will be a little different to what we’re used to. All COVID-Safe protocols will be announced prior to the commencement of grading.
The 2021 Summer Futsal League (SFL) will commence in January 2021 if COVID-19 restrictions allow and conclude in April 2021.
As there has been no futsal played at BVAC in any format since March 2020, there will be a gradual return to full operations. Factors including COVID-Safe protocols, staff/referee availability and quality control, being the key reasons for the staggered approach. Information regarding the return to Thursday Mens Futsal, Junior Futsal and the Schools Futsal League will be announced in due course.
- Senior Men’s Monday and Wednesday nights
- Senior Mixed Tuesday nights
- Grading matches commence the week of the 11th of January
- Regular season matches commence the week of the 1st of February
- Semi Final week commences the week of the 19th of April
- Grand Final week commences the week of the 26th of April
2021 SFL fees and charges
- Team Registration Fee $90
- Team Match Fee $60
- Forfeit Fine (more than 24 hours notice) $60
- Forfeit Fine (less than 24 hours notice) $90