Gawler Rail Electrification Project
Works for the Gawler Rail Electrification Project are progressing.
Crews will undertake a range of activities inside and adjacent to the rail corrirdor and in the vicinity of level crossings.
Activities may include:
- Day and night works.
- Temporary traffic management in your area which may include temporary changes to onstreet or local train station parking.
- Trenching and drilling for the new services trench.
- Fencing installation to increase security, reduce trespass and comply with the fencing requirements for an electrified rail corridor.
- Vegetation management including pruning and/or some vegetation removals.
- Additional noise and vibrations may be experienced from various machinery
- Please contact the team on 1300