A man will re-appear in court today after he allegedly sexually touched a woman, exposed himself to another woman, and intimidated a child at a sportsground in North Parramatta last month.
Police will allege the man exposed himself to a woman at the sportsground on Buller Street, North Parramatta, just before 8am on Thursday 30 September 2021.
The man then followed a 10-year-old girl into a bathroom, where he allegedly intimidated her.
The incidents were reported to police and officers from Parramatta Police Area Command commenced an investigation.
As part of inquiries, police received further information that the man had sexually touched a different woman at the sportsground during the same period.
Following extensive inquiries, detectives arrested a 50-year-old man at a hospital at Cumberland about 4.30pm last Friday (8 October 2021).
He was taken to Parramatta Police Station and was charged with 10 offences, including:
- Carry out sexual act with another without consent (x2),
- wilful and obscene exposure in/near public place/school,
- behave in offensive manner in/near public place (x2),
- stalk/intimidate intend fear physical harm (x2),
- peep or pry,
- sexually touch another person without consent, and,
- destroy or damage property.
The man appeared at Parramatta Bail Court on Saturday (9 October 2021), where he was formally refused bail to re-appear at the same court today (Wednesday 13 October 2021).
Inquiries into the incidents are continuing.