The average price of regular unleaded petrol (ULP) is set to increase by 11 cents per litre (cpl) to 141.5 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers, if they can, to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Wednesday 4 March 2020, most branded retailers are hiking their ULP price – Caltex hiking by 26 cpl to 149.9 cpl and Caltex Woolworths, Puma and 7-Eleven to 149.7 cpl. This follows hikes on Tuesday by BP and Coles Express, tomorrow their ULP prices will be up to 149.9 cpl.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still over 35 sites selling below 123 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 42 cpl, which means you can save up to $25 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 122.5 cpl at Vibe Upper Swan in the East;
- 120.9 cpl at Caltex StarMart Thornlie and Caltex StarShop South Lake in the South; and
- 121.3 cpl at United Ellenbrook in the North.
Wednesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 119.9 cpl at NightOwl Shell Bellevue in the East;
- 119.9 cpl at NightOwl Shell Maddington, NightOwl Shell Redcliffe, Vibe Byford and Vibe Hamilton Hill in the South; and
- 121.1 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Ellenbrook in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au