Northern Territory Police have arrested and charged a man with drug offences.
Yesterday, police undertaking a traffic apprehension found a less than traffickable quantity of cannabis in the vehicle.
A subsequent search of a property in Berrimah located:
- 1.5kg cannabis
- A small amount of LSD
- A large amount of cash
- Three mobile phones and a tablet device
- A large amount of fireworks
- Evidence of ongoing drug supply
A 48-year-old man arrested at the scene has been charged with:
- Possess schedule 2 – commercial
- Supply schedule 2 – commercial
- Possess schedule 1 – less than traffickable quantity
- Supply schedule 1 – less than commercial quantity
- Possess or receive property in the commission of an offence
- Possess fireworks outside approved period
The man was refused bail and due to appear in Darwin Local Court today.