The average price of regular unleaded petrol (ULP) is set to increase by over 11 cents per litre (cpl) to 143.6 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers, if they can, to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Wednesday 19 February 2020, most branded retailers are hiking their ULP price – Caltex hiking by 30 cpl to 155.9 cpl, Caltex Woolworths to 153.7 cpl, 7-Eleven to 153.3 cpl and Puma to 149.7 cpl. This follows hikes on Tuesday by BP and Coles Express, tomorrow their ULP prices will be up to 149.9 cpl.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still over 30 sites selling below 125 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 40 cpl, which means you can save up to $24 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 122.5 cpl at 7-Eleven Midvale and Caltex Woolworths Forrestfield in the East;
- 121.9 cpl at United Armadale, United Hamilton Hill and United Southern River in the South; and
- 121.3 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Ellenbrook, Caltex Woolworths Greenwood and United Ellenbrook in the North.
Wednesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 125.9 cpl at Coles Express Forrestfield, Coles Express Middle Swan, Coles Express Upper Swan Roadhouse and FastFuel 24/7 (Forrestfield) in the East;
- 121.1 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Warnbro Fair in the South; and
- 121.1 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Aveley in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au