How to get there
Avoid the Fuss, Catch a Bus
Why not park in the CBD, jump on a bus and avoid the fuss in getting to the Lismore Showground.
Free shuttle buses will be running continuously throughout Sunday from 11.30am until 10.30pm.
Bus pick up points are:
Molesworth Street bus bay, park in Clyde Campbell Carpark.
Transit Centre, park in Kirklands Carpark
Lismore Railway Station, Union Street, South Lismore, park in Station’s Carpark
You may also choose to walk along a dedicated and lit pathway (we are closing some roads to make this and easier and safer option)
You can also be dropped off and picked up by a friend. The drop off/pick up location is the Saleyards Carpark.
Or if you want to catch a taxi, the drop off/pick up location is the Saleyard carpark.
Please remember, there is strictly NO parking at, or in the immediate vicinity of, the Showground.
Exclusive to patrons presenting a valid Disability Parking Permit and corresponding authorised concert ticket, vehicle access and parking is available: driving from the Alexandra Parade turn off from Tweed Street. Traffic control will direct to the allocated parking.
There is also a designated area for those with a disability to watch the concert.
Unfortunately due to the soggy ground conditions at the Showground, we ask that you do NOT bring a chair. We recommend a rug or tarp to sit on, but please be considerate of other people when placing the rug/tarp on the ground.
Seating is also available in the stands and scattered around the showground.
What to bring
- Concert tickets
- Valid photo ID
- Jacket or poncho for inclement weather. Umbrellas will not be permitted
- Sunscreen and sun hat
- Comfortable shoes (the site is wet and muddy so please wear appropriate footwear)
- Small personal cameras and camera phones are permitted. Professional cameras with detachable lenses and all video recording devices are not permitted
- Please remember that there are no ATM facilities at the venue, so come prepared with cash if you need it
What not to bring
Prohibited Items include but are not limited to:
- Glass (jars, bottles, containers, mirrors and perfumes)
- Air horns
- Weapons or explosives of any kind (including potential missiles)
- Illegal substances
- Animals (excluding service dogs such as guide dogs and police or emergency service dogs)
- Nitrous oxide bulbs and canisters
- Flares, fireworks, sparklers, explosives, or any fire twirling equipment
- Fires and open flames
- Flammable liquids
- Advanced personal vapourisers (or modified APVs) or liquid refills for E-Cigarettes
- Sound systems
- Portable laser equipment and pens
- Sharpies, markers, paint cans or paint pens
- Drones or other remote-control devices
- Couches and chairs
- Anything studded (i.e. belts, wristbands etc.)
- Audio or video recording devices (including GoPro and similar)
- Professional photography equipment (e.g. telephoto lenses; any lens over 20cm; any detachable lens; stands or other commercial equipment or anything deemed by Event staff to be professional photography equipment)
- Monopods, tripods or attachment sticks (selfie-sticks)
- Skateboards, scooters, wagons, carts, rollerblades, roller skates, bicycles, quad-bikes, segways, hoverboards, self-balancing scooters or any personal motorised vehicles
- Unauthorised solicitation materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, give-aways, samples, or other promotional items
- Any other item deemed to be dangerous or offensive or potentially dangerous by Event organisers (in their discretion)
FOOD AND DRINKS
This is a licensed event and there will be a range of food and beverages available.
You can also bring your own food and non-alcoholic drinks – please make sure drinks are sealed and there is no glass.
Proof of age photo ID is required to purchase or consume alcohol, and service will not be provided to patrons who are under 18 years of age or intoxicated. The venue reserves the right to deny entry to and/or evict intoxicated patrons or under-age patrons found with alcohol. No alcohol can be removed from the event site.
Smoking is prohibited in all parts of the venue except designated smoking areas.
Located between the entry gate and the grandstand. Please alert event staff if you require assistance.
POLICE & SECURITY / ENTRY & EXPULSION
For your safety, security guards, RSA Marshals and police will be on site. Please be aware that the following patrons may be denied entry to the event:
- Any person deemed to be intoxicated and/or disorderly
- Any person who does not comply with a request to conduct a bag search or security check
- Any person who does not comply with a request from any authorised person including the organiser/promoter, venue staff, security, or regulatory bodies
- Any person holding a ticket deemed to be tampered with or unauthorised
- No unauthorised/unlicensed vendors allowed
The concert will proceed rain or shine. Only exceptionally severe weather conditions will affect the performance so be prepared for either scenario.
Umbrellas are not permitted in the venue, so bring a raincoat or poncho if inclement weather is predicted.