Market Trends is an online tool featuring up-to-date marketplace, industry and consumer insights
Brussels, Belgium, 29th July: Mastercard today announced the launch of Market Trends, an interactive platform providing a comprehensive view of payments insights, competitive intelligence and industry trends for banks and financial institutions in Europe. From research on more than 2,000 cards across 34 markets to thought leadership on Open Banking, Blockchain and other trends to analyses of 22 top fintech players, Mastercard Market Trends provides a simple, curated view of reliable research – all in one place.
Mark Barnett, President, Mastercard Europe comments: “Mastercard Market Trends delivers a single point of access to the key information banks need to inform smarter decisions with better outcomes. With insight into the most cutting-edge trends and consumer needs, they can identify and deploy the technology and initiatives that will super serve their customers and adapt to the constant evolution in how people shop and pay.”
Mastercard Market Trends includes five key features:
- Market Assessment: easy to access reports providing insights to 34 markets in the EU for socio-economic, payment and digital KPI data curated at a local level
- Card Comparison: filtering and benchmarking features of card products issued by different schemes and Issuers to help users understand the current European competitive landscape. This includes an overview of key metrics at a local level
- Digital Payment Experiences: analysis of leading global Fintechs and best practices to help inform strategies in a constantly evolving payments landscape e.g., use cases and company profiles
- Consumer Research: access to research studies commissioned by Mastercard globally and regionally to provide insight across a wide range of topics
- Industry Insight: access to our repository of videos, studies and global thought leadership on technology trends that are shaping the industry
This platform is available now for issuers across Europe, with plans to expand outside Europe soon.
About Mastercard (NYSE: MA), www.mastercard.com Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.