NAB welcomes today’s additional government support for businesses and individuals in New South Wales and Victoria.
“Small business across Australia has been incredibly resilient throughout this pandemic, but this is a vital life line for those businesses who have carried a heavy cost in keeping us all safe,” NAB Group Executive for Business and Private Bank, Andrew Irvine said.
“Every one of NAB’s bankers right across Australia are here, ready to help those impacted by this pandemic. We all know the road out of this relies on getting more people vaccinated which is why I have had mine and we’re encouraging our entire team to do the same when they’re eligible.”
There are a number of measures available to support customers which can include:
Business banking support
- Up to 3 month repayment deferrals, with loan terms extended accordingly
Everyday banking support
- Refunds of merchant terminal fees for up to 3 months
- Waiving of fees and notice periods on Cash Deposit and Farm Management Deposit accounts for up to 3 months
Home loan support
- Range of support measures, including temporary repayment breaks.
- Available to both individual and business customers.
Further information on customer support can be found at nab.com.au/coronavirus.